i am interested in your house and wondering how many sq ft it is and if there is a basement and if it is finished or not.
Hey Noelle this is Dallen Wilding my wife and I are interested in your house we walked through it today. We will be going to the bank on friday to see if we can get approved. I would like you to contact me my # is 716-7091. Thanks, Dallen
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i am interested in your house and wondering how many sq ft it is and if there is a basement and if it is finished or not.
Hey Noelle this is Dallen Wilding my wife and I are interested in your house we walked through it today. We will be going to the bank on friday to see if we can get approved. I would like you to contact me my # is 716-7091.
Thanks,
Dallen
Post a Comment